tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Source's Man Of The Year, Rick Ross


The Source Magazine recently named Rick Ross it's man of the year, naming such things as the best mixtape and biggest street banger of the year. Rick Ross and Wiz Khalifa cover the new issue in which Ross responds to rumors he left the Soul Train Awards after Eminem beat him out for an award...
"Not at all," Ross told the mag, citing production issues as the reason for his early exit. "I been going to award shows for a long time and I've never had a problem with who won. I'm happy I'm recognized. We were in the trailer, going over these particular [performance] issues [with the show's producers]. Out of respect, we came back out there to give them a reaction to the nomination. They gave the award to Eminem. I applauded. Big record. That wasn't the issue. Like I said, the things we requested weren't met."

No comments:

Post a Comment