tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birdman Talks Signing Bow Wow To Cash Money


Cash Money Records boss man Baby aka Birdman, recently talked about signing Bow Wow to his label over a year ago and not regretting the choice despite getting flack from music critics.
"I think Bow Wow is great. He has a great record out right now with him and Chris Brown ("Aint Thinkin' About You"). I think Bow Wow is going to surprise a lot of people with his album. I see greatness in the young boy. Remember, Bow Wow is already a star. He has platinum albums and [movies]. But now he's in a different atmosphere; with a different crew. All I'm doing is bringing that great music to him; I'm putting him with the Waynes and the Drakes and letting him do his thing. But at the end of the day, Bow Wow has to do him. And he's adjusting great." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment