tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nicki Minaj Breaks Down Roman's Revenge


Young Money's new first lady Nicki Minaj recently talked about her new "Roman's Revenge" track and how she put it out before hackers could leak it. Nicki went on to talk about working with Eminem on the song.
"It didn't leak, we put that out, we put it out, yeah, it didn't leak," Minaj told DJ Skee when asked about the record's release. "It went up on iTunes, Halloween weekend. It's pretty hard [to avoid hackers], but I don't know. We are always hoping that things don't leak but you always have to plan for the worst. I wanted to put the Eminem record out the second I heard it. Everybody that heard it was like, 'That needs to come out now.' ... I kept saying, 'No way would he even speak to me on the phone.' I still really consider myself an underground rapper and he got on the phone and spoke to me with respect and really spoke to me like I was his peer. He was like, bouncing ideas off me, we were going back and forth. And actually, out of all the artists I've worked with, he was the most involved. He was the most involved."

No comments:

Post a Comment