tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nicki Minaj Wants To Get Rid Of Minaj


Young Money's own Nicki Minaj recently talked about how she got the "Minaj" name and why she has kept it despite not liking it very much. According to Nicki, she only keeps the "Minaj" name to satisfy her fans.
Minaj, who is known by several other aliases, said she got her name from Fendi, her first producer. "I was always called Nicki at home so I was known as Nicki Maraj but my first producer did not like Maraj and thought Minaj sounded better. I still hate the name and I was going to go back to Maraj on the album but people told me no because my fans like it," she said. On her album, she said, she introduces new characters, including a male character, Roman Zolanski and his mother Martha, who is from Manchester, England. Fans will also meet Nicki, Barbie (she is known as Harajuku Barbie) and Onika.

No comments:

Post a Comment