tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bill Clinton Excited About Wayne's Release


Ex-United States President Bill Clinton recently shared his enthusiasm over Lil Wayne being releasd less than 24 hours from Rikers Island and how intelligent he believes the Young Moneyleader is. Admitting he's been a long time fan of hip hop, Clinton wished Lil Wayne the best on his release tomorrow.

"I'll tell you what I think about that, I know this is kind of a funny question for you to ask me but I think, my daughter introduced me to rap and hip-hop music after I said some things she thought were not very smart,"
Clinton said in an interview. "She said, 'Daddy, you need to listen. A lot of these people are smart.' This guy's smart and he's got ability and he's got a new chance now and what I hope is it's not just something to brand him as a cool guy but that it'll never happen to him again. I think a lot of these people, they don't get successful as in any other area of life by being really dumb. They're really smart but a lot of them had tough lives and they think it's almost cool to get in trouble every now and again or they don't know how to stay out. What I hope will happen is that he has a good life now."

No comments:

Post a Comment