tgif

Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Soulja Boy Just Wants Hip Hop Album Of The Year


Soulja Boy recently talked about what careeer goals he has and how importanta it would be to make huge contributions to hip hop. Soulja Boy admits he doesn't want to bury himself in complex lyrics.
In XXL's November 2010 issue, on stands now, SB tells us he has grown as an MC. "I can't keep playin' around, because if you keep playin' around, people are gonna think you're a joke," he said in the piece, written by contributor Matt Barone. "At some point, you have to get serious." But don't get it twisted, Soulja doesn't wanna be the next Lupe Fiasco. "I don't want to be super-Lupe-Fiasco-lyrical and n*ggas don't know what the f*ck I'm talking about," he added. "I want to be the best," he continued. "I want to be recognized in that category where I'm nominated for Best Rapper with Jay-Z and Kanye and Wayne. I wanna get a Grammy. I want Best Rap Album of the Year... I've made millions of dollars off of doing my style, but, hey, I can rap, too." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment