tgif

Photobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

Nick Minaj Talks Dream Collaboration


The first lady of Young Money, Nicki Minaj, recently spoke about which artist is currently on top of her list to do a collaboration with. Already teaming up with artists like Kanye West, Rihannaand even Eminem, Nicki Minaj says that Beyonce is who she would like to do a song with next.
"Probably just Beyoncé right now," revealed Minaj when asked about who she wants to collaborate with. "I've worked with just about all my dream collabs, like I've worked with Jay-Z and I've worked with Kanye and I worked with Rihanna and I've worked with Eminem. Those were at the top of my list. Now that I've done that, probably the only one on my list that I haven't worked with that I'm really, really excited about is Beyoncé."

No comments:

Post a Comment