tgif

Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nicki Minaj's Fires Back At Lil Kim


Nicki Minaj treated her fans to a special treat by releasing her new Lil Kim targeted "Roman's Revenge" diss song featuring none-other than Eminem himself. The new track from her upcoming "Pink Friday" debut album features Nicki Minaj making references to a "has been" female rapper.

After months of not responding,
Nicki Minaj has hit Lil Kim back. On the new track along sideEminem, Nicki sends subliminal disses towards Kim saying "Look at my show footage all these girls be spazzin, so what the f*ck I look like getting back to a has-been. Yeah I said it, HAS-BEEEN. Hang it up, FLAT SCREEN. PLASMA... I'm a bad b*tch...I'm a cunt and I'll kick that h*e...PUNT...You need a job this ain't cutting it, Nicki Minaj is who you ain't f*cking wit."

No comments:

Post a Comment