tgif

Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Amber Rose Slams Hot97's Funk Flex


Kanye's ex and video vixen Amber Rose recently blasted radio personality Funkmaster Flex after the remarks he made about her in an interview with her ex Kanye West. Taking to her twitter account, Amber wrote...

"It really hurts my feelings that @Funkmasterflex feels that way about me he was one of my favorite DJ's :-(," she tweeted this week.
"Baby @THEREALDJCLUE you know ur my #1!!!! :-)"
"One question @funkmasterflex how am I a hoe when I was in a RELATIONSHIP for 2 years with a man that I loved???"
"Someone gave u ur start at hot 97 right??? @funkmasterflexdid u hire yourself? No u didn't. Life is a blessing this was handed to me!"
"I have opportunities @funkmasterflex to do great things and help ppl why would u hate on that? Because Kanye helped me?"
"God bless @funkmasterflex hope u could put urself in my shoes before u are so judge mental next time." (Amber Rose's Twitter)
During the interview, Flex played jokes about their break up...

"She seems like she's not smooth my brother," Flex told West. "I mean, [laughs], you know, she's on Twitter and she seems like she's unhappy, that's what I get from her. The movie dropped and then she said she's coming out with a reality show, there's always like, it's like with you coming in is a counter statement from her. Do you feel like she's, I don't want to say unhappy, there's definitely a, no closure to her for some reason. I don't know if you feel what I feel..." (Hot 97)

No comments:

Post a Comment