tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lil Wayne's Plans After He's Released


Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has discussed what he wants to do right after he is released from Rikers Island jail later this week. Weezy talks about which celebrity visit meant the most to him along with which family members he wants to see the most.
"Not sure about the concert yet. And the first five things I will do is kiss Reginae, kiss little Dwayne, kiss Neal, kiss Kameron and kiss my wonderful mother Cita...All artists and friends were very supportive. Thank God I've gotten two visits a week since the day I walked in. I'd have to say the visit from Diddy was most surprising because there's a lot that you're required to go through and to think he did just to see me is more than cool. But again, everybody has been more than supportive. I never felt alone." (Billboard)
In additoin, Lil Wayne sent out his final letter from Jail. Check it out below..

Hello world! My world! Our world!

As I greet you all in my last days on this island, I must reflect. I think back to when I first arrived and I had no clue of what I’d be experiencing. I was never scared, worried, nor bothered by the situation. For that, I thank God, my family, and you, my amazing fans. I prayed for you all every night, as I’m aware that I was in your prayers as well. The very first day that I received mail, it was about 300 pieces or more! I smiled like a child of Christmas. But when I began to read them, my heart smiled. I laughed with some of you, reasoned with some of you, and even cried with some of you. I responded to as many of you that time would allow. I plan to keep reading and responding after my release. I thank you all for being so very supportive, as I never imagined how much impact my words and life can have. With this knowledge, I vow to continue to be me! For you have assured time that I don’t have to change for no one but God. I will be the same Martian I was when I left, just better. You fans are more than amazing, and I will for to the end of the world for your love. This isn’t the last of weezythanxyou.com I will continue to thank you when I’m home.

No comments:

Post a Comment