tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MC Hammer Calls Jay-Z Just Another Rapper


It looks like MC Hammer is continuing to speak out against Jay-Z, even after releasing his new diss "Better Run Run" music video. Despite how big Jigga is, MC Hammer says he's just another rapper.
"At the end of the day he's just another rapper," Hammer said in an interview about Jay. "Let me frame it for you, he's just another man. I think that phrase is better. At the end of the day he's just another man. Men still gotta be men. He's not above being addressed...I feel victorious because my point was awareness of the issues. In anything that you are doing, the messaging is important, at least if that's what your goal is. My goal was - two main issues. One - in the last five/six years however many it has been, you have taken the position that my faith is joke. That my faith is something that you can use in my videos and something that you just wanna dress the walls up with. Run a quick photo by it of Jesus with bullet holes on the side of it." (All Hip Hop)

No comments:

Post a Comment