tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bow Wow Says He's Living A Lie


New Cash Money Records rapper Bow Wow recently admitted that he's been portraying a fake rap image and not showing his true self over the past ten years. Bow Wow says he now promises to make his upcoming album reveal his true self.
"This album will be my most personal and probably most controversial because of the title," Bow said in an interview. "Some might hate on it, but it's true. It's going to make people understand why I'm feeling like that. I haven't announced the title, but I pretty much have it confirmed in my head...There's a certain perception of me. But I'm ready to open up and give the world all of me. I had to sacrifice acting up an image that I never wanted in the first place, and I did it because it was the only situation that was going to put my mother in the right place and take care of my family. But it doesn't feel good doing sh*t that you don't really feel good about. I never felt like I could be me. Now, I'm ready to say if you don't like it, than you don't like me." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment