tgif

Photobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nicki Minaj The Tittie Battle


Young Money's new first lady Nicki Minaj recently talked about her lady fans infatuation with getting their breasts braned with her signature and how it is vital to always cary pink markers wherever she goes. Talking about some memorable breast signings, Minaj admits she is shocked at how many women are requesting the autograph.
"I have to have pink markers so I can sign lots of boobs," Minaj said in an interview when asked what some of her must-have's were. "Whether I perform or not, I always sign boobs. Girls actually throw their boobs at my face now. It's crazy. Like, yesterday when we were in Miami, last night, Baby and Mack Maine were just looking at me like, 'Is this for real?' Girls are jumping over, they don't even care. The security be like man handling them. I be feeling so bad but they're like, 'Sign my boobs!' and they're up there climbing on the banister and just pulling their boobs out. [laughs] The girls are rock stars. I do feel this is a rock star era."

No comments:

Post a Comment