tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Soulja Boy's To Star In Biopic DeAndre Way


Soulja Boy recently sat down to discuss an upcoming project, that will go along with his upcoming third album, "The DeAndre Way," which is coming out tomorrow.
"These people have been pitching me this movie idea for so long, and now I am letting them orchestrate my art and tell my story and let people see it on the big screen," he explained. "A lot of people say ‘Soulja Boy is a one hit wonder, and he’s lucky.' It's not even about music. It's about a success story, but it's a true story from the bottom to the top, a true success story." "If you look at this third album, it's like I am becoming more personal and more real and telling people about my life as a human being, not as a super star," he said. "I think all my fans, no, I know all my fans are going to feel that." (AllHipHop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment