tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kanye Talks Leaked Nude Photos


Kanye West recently stepped up to address leaked self-shot nude pictures that have been hitting the internet in the last week. Admitting that the photos were real, Kanye tells Funkmaster Flex about finding out how they had leaked.

"I went to the Internet because I'm looking at my Twitter and go to mentions to see what people are talking about and they had like, the link, and I went to it," West recalls. "You can not imagine how disappointed I was how I got cut off? [laughs] I'm like, d*mn. I was like, 'Ahhh!' I'm not talking to anybody [in this room], I'm talking to the radio right now. Was there any ladies commenting? My e-mail did go kinda crazy though. I was getting all types of random e-mails out the blue. A lot of e-mails, a lot of inboxes. This is terrible. [laughs]." (Hot 97)

No comments:

Post a Comment