tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Soulja Boy Says Jay-Z Beat Him To An Artist


Soulja Boy Tell Em recently told fans his reaction to Jay-Z signing up and coming United Kingdom singer Cher Lloyd to his Roc Nation label last week, admitting he wanted to have her on his own Stacks On Deck label.
Writing on Twitter, Soulja Boy revealed his intent to sign a female act to his company.
"i'm the coolest CEO you will EVER MEET! Humble, young, all around cool dude to work for! even though Im young I got IT. whatever IT is.," he tweeted January 2nd.
"now find me the next female superstar so I can sign her to SODMG!!!!"
"all I need to do now is sign the next biggest female star to my label... hmmmm... *puts on thinking cap*"
"man! I wanted to sign cher lloyd to SODMG but Jay-Z beat me to it!! ahhh she killed turn my swag on too! oh well I will find another star!" (Soulja Boy's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment