tgif

Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

NICKI MINAJ ON HAVING DRAKE'S BABIES, "WE'LL MAKE A REAL CREATIVE BUNCH OF KIDS"


Nicki Minaj has imagined what it would be like to have her Young Money labelmate Drake as the father of her children, and wondered how their kids would look and behave.

Speaking with radio personality Tim Westwood, Minaj dreamed up the possibility of procreating with her frequent collaborator.

"I think they'll definitely have my personality," nicki explained. "My mother-in-law will be super beautiful, so that's good 'cause Drake's mom is freaking amazing. I love her. They'll have Drake's intelligence, they'll have his sarcastic wittiness that I love about him, they'll have his songwriting skills. I think we'll just make a real creative bunch of kids. Wait, did I just say that me and Drake will make kids? ... I think that would be like incest or something. Do you think they'd be more talented than Jaden and Willow [Smith], if me and Drake really did that?" (Tim Westwood TV)


No comments:

Post a Comment