tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jazmine Sullivan Quits Music


R&B singer Jazmine Sullivan says that she is quitting music saying it just isn't fun anymore. She was recently in the news when a leaked track with Eminem hit the net (listen below).
"i promised myself when it wasn't fun anymore i wouldn't do it. and here i am. i love u all and appreciate u soooooo much. u have no idea how much u've inspired me and fed my ego," the singer shared. "but the truth is that i have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and thats what i'm lookin for. that belief in myself. me. i love us. thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue. [sic]," she tweeted over the weekend. However, Sullivan's tweets were deleted an hour after posting, while her record label has yet to release an official statement. The cocoa belter has been nominated for nine Grammys since her debut in 2009, including this year's Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for "Holding You Down (Goin' In Circles)." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment