tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flavor Flav Launches Flav Fried Chicken and Liquor


Public Enemy frontman turned reality star, Flavor Flav, is striking out on two new business ventures. One, Le Flav Spirits will fill shelves with uniquely flavored liquors such as sweat tea vodka and bubblegum vodka. The other, a fried chicken fast food chain aptly titled "FFC" - Flav's Fried Chicken, which happens to have opened next door to a KFC in Clinton, Iowa:
"Yo, check this out. I want you all to keep on the lookout – it should be on the shelves by January – I'm launching a thing called 'Le Flav Spirits,'" Flavor Flav explained while at the pre-show event. "I'm comin' out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and grape vodka. Also, I'm comin' out with 'Le Flav Cognac' and 'Chateaux Le Flav' which'll be some bubbly. Champagne, that's right folks – Poppin'n'drinkin!'"
"I'm also launching FFC – ya'll heard of KFC right? – well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken. The Colonel better watch his back, G! The Colonel might end up in my fryer,"

No comments:

Post a Comment