tgif

Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kanye West jokes with Britney Spears


Kanye West loves to take say whats on his mind and this week was no different. On Friday Yeezy took to his twitter to joke about Britney Spears having the top single on itunes.
"Yo Britney, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL"
Kanye took the tweet down after the backlash he was getting, but obviously it was a joke because he LOL'd end. Kanye responded to all the haters with "I thought LOL signified a joke... I didn't get the 2011 LOL doesn't signify a joke anymore memo... LOL or something else I guess" " Britney's manager Adam Leber took to his twitter responding
"@kanyewest Thanks for "letting" us be #1. Much appreciated.... -Adam Leber, Manager."

No comments:

Post a Comment