tgif

Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

Game Continues To Fix Things With 50 Cent


Ex-G-Unit member Game is apparently not down trying to fix the issues that he and fellow rapper 50 Cent have with eachother. With lyrics like "What up 50, lets talk it out" ("Dead" from the "Purp & Patron" mixtape), it seems that Game is waiting for 50 to respond.
Turns out, the West Coast MC is prepared to make peace with just about everyone--including his nemesis. "Man, I'll have a sit-down with anybody. I'm not opposed to anything," Game told Rap-Up.com. "That was just a lyric in a song that breeded maybe hope for some fans out there. Not necessarily saying that'll ever happen, but I'm always open to chopping it up and letting bygones be bygones to any situation in life pretty much--unless it persists to piss me off or rub me uneasy. But other than that, I'm game."

No comments:

Post a Comment