tgif

Photobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lil Waynes Twitter is Hacked again


Lil Wayne's twitter got hacked over the weekend (Jan 16). As soon as the individual got access to the account he changed the name from @liltunechi to @LilChinetu. Followed by alot of crazy tweets directed at Soulja Boy, The Game and then even making fun of Lil Wayne.
"I sent a donations to your paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 sales lil homie, i feel bad for you! #DamnSoulja"

"The real reason I made 6'7 is cuz that's how tall the ni**a in rikers was that raped me," the individual tweeted about Lil Wayne to the shock of his fans."

"I went an entire year with kissing baby #withdrawls,"

"@thegame you still owe me money for that My Life joint, how your family crip but you blood "

"@JOEYCRACKTS you fat ass n***a it on when i see you Why "

"@thegame mad his album never coming out while nicki is platinum"
Soon after Lil Twist confirmed on his Twitter that it was not Wayne tweeting.
They have hacked my brother twitter once again..... Wow... smfh. Well O' Well... No more TUNECHI ON TWITTER!!#YoungMoney,

No comments:

Post a Comment