tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waka Flocka Rates All Female Celebs


Georgia's own Waka Flocka Flame recently rated almost every woman celebrity ranging fromAmber Rose and Rihanna to Kat Stacks and even Kim Kardashian. Talking with Funk Flex,Waka Flocka rated each woman from 1 to ten.

"[
Christina Millian], even though my boy went in, apologized, I'm sorry, she's turned up though, for real, she get a 10," Waka told radio host Funkmaster Flex. "[Rosci from '106 & Park,'] 10. Sexy, turned up too. 10, all hours. Real talk. [Kat Stacks,] man, I'd jump off a 100 foot roof before her man. That's 0. Negative a million. [Lil Kim], that's just like a little kid's favorite, a little young shorty from the ghetto. You know shorty got a 10 around here. I don't care about nothing. [Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kardashian sisters], I don't know man, one of them's ugly. Real talk. I ain't even lying. [Amber Rose,] she might wanna cut my hair, she's so fine. Good night, shout-out to my man Kanye [West] too. She's an eight. [Rihanna], she's about a five. That ain't my type. [Kelly Rowland], I don't know, she fine man. She about nine and a half, she'll get the other half when I see her again. She turned up. [Gabrelle Union], sorry [Dwayne] Wade, she's turned up. She is fine. What's happening? 10. [Snooki?] Who the h*ll is that? That sounds like a zero."

No comments:

Post a Comment