tgif

Photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

Drake Talks Upcoming R&B Mixtape


Young Money's new and upcoming star Drake recently updated fans on the status of his new R&B mixtape, even giving up the details on the project's first few tracks. According to Drake, his underground work could drop as early as December.

"I'm hoping for Christmastime," Drake said about the upcoming release. "I'd really love to get it out for Christmastime. Next month, I'll be on tour. I'm gonna really get to put the finishing touches on it in November and December. Because it's a mixtape, I don't have to wait for the production of it...I'm really excited about It's Never Enough. I might pick a beautiful woman and shoot a video. I have some ideas...It's all new music. So all those are references. I had some references that were for Jamie Foxx, some that were for Rita Ora from Roc Nation. All the R&B stuff that recently leaked, that's not for the tape. ['I Get Lonely Too'] is actually the first song on the mixtape."

No comments:

Post a Comment