tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rick Ross Says Slim Thug Beef Is Over


Rick Ross recently talked about his short-lived twitter beef with Texas rapper, Slim Thug. Rick Ross says that he understood Slim Thug thinking his "King Boss" track was a diss but it wasn't and the problem is over.

"First of all, I wanna salute the homie, Slim Thugga," Ross said in an interview. "Maybe two weeks ago, a record had surfaced that I recorded before I even met Slim Thug. Just not knowing the dude and made the record and, after the fact, maybe four or five years later, the record leaked. He responded in a way that was totally understandable. What was funny about that situation is that Slim Thug is actually an artist that after I met him, embraced me and showed me the most love. The homie, Slim Thug, and I gotta salute the homie, Trae Tha Truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment