tgif

Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

T.I. May Get Axed Over Recent Arrest


Rapper T.I.'s recent L.A. arrest last week may have messsed up multiple things, including his deal with the body spray company AXE. According to TMZ.com, reps from the company say they are skeptical about its future with the rapper.

T.I.'s ecstasy arrest has caused a serious stink with some of his sponsors -- in fact, TMZ has learned the people behind AXE body spray are considering kicking the rapper to the curb. A rep for AXE tells TMZ they're "troubled by [T.I.'s] arrest" and have been forced into "reviewing our promotional activities" with the rapper. Translation -- it doesn't look good for T.I. So far, T.I. is still featured on the company's website but it smells like that could change at any moment. (TMZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment