tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lil Boosie Calls Murder Arrest Plot Against Rap


Locked up rapper, Torrance Hatch, better known as Lil Boosie to us, recently spoke out on the murder allegations and charges made against him, adding that he thinks it's all a conspiracy against hip-hop music itself. Lil Boosie not only said he is innocent but talked about support he is getting from his close associates.

"I'm innocent; I'm completely innocent" stated the rapper after he was transferred from Hunt Correctional Institute in St. Gabriel, LA to East Baton Rouge Paris Prison following the additional charges. "My situation is one that is unjust, unfair and based on an attack against hip-hop and rap as a whole. Even through these circumstances my family, labels and fans have stood by me and I thank you for that. My album Incarcerated comes at a real changing point in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment