tgif

Photobucket

Friday, September 24, 2010

Drake Talks Lil Wayne Disease Leak


Young Money's new star Drake recently talked about Lil Wayne collaboration called "Gonorrhea" leaking. The new track will be featured on Lil Wayne's upcoming "I Am Not A Human Being" album.

"I kind of just did my verse when I heard the beat. I knew what the song was called and what it was about eventually,"
Drake told us. "Wayne's a character. [Laughs.] Expect the unexpected, I guess. It's funny and it definitely makes people [pay attention]. It's like, 'Chlamydia! Oh, I should listen to this, maybe it's educating me.' [Laughs.] It's crazy. But people like it, I got a lot of good feedback on the verse. I think [the project] is just a lot of Wayne songs that, it's that stuff that people want to hear. But Tha Carter IV is gonna be on another level. It's something for people to enjoy it, buy it, love it; if you love Lil Wayne, get it. But know that Tha Carter IV is going to be through the roof."

No comments:

Post a Comment