tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

50 Cent Signs A BIG Deal For A Lot Of Money


G-Unit leader 50 Cent recently let fans know that he was signing a "big deal" and promised the unveil more details about it in the days to come. Although he didn't give many details, 50 took to his twitter to break the news.
"I did a deal this afternoon its gonna make me a loooot of money! I'll tell u about it later. I'm in a good mood," 50 tweeted Monday night.
"D*mn I spoke to soon man! This funky b*tch just called my phone asking for more money. Child support is enough! Leave me the f*ck alone lol"
"My day went good. Signed a big deal. got my a** licked. Got the strap in the show.Performed in front of 40k ppl n here I am on twitter ok ok"
"I really didn't get my a** licked I was just playing. But I did do a big deal and I'm going to the studio now" (50 Cent's Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment