tgif

Photobucket

Monday, September 20, 2010

KiD CuDi Reveals He Has A Secret Daughter


Now that he has a successful album and is a grammy-nominated rapper, KiD Cudi he had a daugher brown earlier this year and how much hit has changed his music and life over-all. Calling his daughter "Vada" Cudi says that it was a "Wake-Up" call for him.

"There's another thing people don't know. I have a daughter, born March 26th of this year. Her name is Vada, and she's f*cking awesome. That was eating me up, and it was stressing me out that nobody knew about her. I was trying to escape from that, too. Just trying to figure it out and make everyone happy, it's a lot for somebody my age to handle. I was manning up and dealing with it in what I thought was the right way, but it was the wrong way. I want to be around for her. I can honestly say she was the wake-up call. The reality that it's bigger than just you now--you have a responsibility and there's no more time for mistakes. It's time to stop f*cking around."

No comments:

Post a Comment