tgif

Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bun B Talks About Drake's Hunger For More


Hip Hip vet Bun B recently talked about how he admires new comer Drake and his hunger for success. According to Bun B, he doesn't plan on slowing down.

"[I see] the hunger and the passion for what he's doing,"
Bun said when asked why he supports him. "It's still all very new to him so he's really trying to embrace as much of it as he can without taking on too much too early. There's just so many great opportunities available for him. He's really just trying to make as much good music as he can. I just try to make sure that he doesn't overwhelm himself. But when I see him, it reminds me of when I was coming in the game and how hungry I was and how ready I was to just attack and be heard and be seen and be known and let people realize my movement and that it's not superficial. It's something real. So I understand that kind of intensity. I see it in his eyes and I remember that look when I used to see the look in my eyes when I looked in the mirror in the morning. I still have that kind of hunger and passion. I think that's why we make the kind of records we make, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment