tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Soulja Boy Describes Plan To Become An Actor


Soulja Boy Tell Em recently spoke about his new interest, acting in Hollywood movies. Despite saying that his first and true love is music, Soulja Boy describes his plan for the acting industry.
"I really wanna break into Hollywood," Soulja told BET.com. "I really wanna do the correct first film and make an impression on a lot of people so they can come holla at me and wanna put me in their movies. Doing music [is] my first love, but I always had a passion for acting 'cause I feel like I come out natural on the camera. In the future I got a couple plans. I've been talking to Nick Cannon, who is directing this upcoming film I'm supposed to be starring in, and I think that'll be a good look, but I just gotta pick the right film and kill the part."

No comments:

Post a Comment