tgif

Photobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

Birdman's Super Bowl Winnings Car


according to Birdman he recently bet and won a million dollars on the Super Bowl. Now details on what he spent the money on are now becoming available. As he tells XXL magazine, he purchased a new car with the winnings.
“I already spent that money [on] a Landaulet Maybach,” Birdman revealed to XXL. (SEE BELOW)
Baby says he picked the Green Bay Packers to win after his "son" Lil Wayne suggested it to him.
“My son [Weezy] is a Green Bay fan,” Baby said. “I’m a diehard Saints fan, but he’s a die-hard Green Bay fan. So I just went hard. And I believed Green Bay was going to win, they pulled it off. My son knows a lot of about sports, so I was just like whatever he’s going to rock with I’m going to rock with hard.” (XXL)
Birdman says that he's set to continue his betting, this time on boxing.
“I’m a fan of him [Mayweather],” says Birdman. “Whoever he fights I think he’s gonna beat, so when he fights Pacquiao I’m going to bet 5 million.”

No comments:

Post a Comment