tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pusha T Talks GOOD Music Solo Album


Pusha T, one half of the hip hop group The Clipse, recently spoke about his upcoming solo album. Signed to and being put out by Kanye West's G.O.O.D. music, Pusha-T explains the motivation behind the project.
"The way I want to put out my solo album, those ideas are definitely taking form right now," Pusha told SOHH. "It's just that I want the world to understand that in The Clipse, well, I look at it like this. A lot of people understand the dichotomy with Pusha being more brash, the more wordplay-type one. And then you have my brother, Malice, being the more introspective and more conscious-driven. And it's not that I don't think like that, it's just the fact that we play roles in our group. And we're d*mn good at that. And I'm d*mn good at this. And it's not that I don't have those views, I think I just want the world to get a full 360-degree perspective of myself, my opinions and my mind." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment