tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Freeway Rick Ross Still After The Boss


Alleged former drug kingpin Ricky "Freeway" Ross has came forward once again to say his goal of taking down Def Jam rapper Rick Ross for using his name, is not over. Although his lawsuit was recently dismissed, Freeway says he isn't done.
"I'm in state and federal. Because, the federal judge, he made some mistakes inside the case. And, he really sanctioned my case when he said what he said, because he said I had state issues. And the federal law says if there is any possibility that there's a claim then he must resolve the claim. He can't leave issues on the table. [The issue being] that he used my name, he used my copyright without my permission...Once you use the name in public, in a certain format, that automatically copies it. And then another person is not allowed to come in and portray that they're something that they're not."

No comments:

Post a Comment