tgif

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DJ Khaled Plans We The Best Forever


DJ Khaled recently sat down to talk about his upcoming album "We The Best Forever," a complilation album that he intends to keep in-house with Cash Money records. According to the DJ, he plans to team up with Cash Money / Young Money artists like Drake and Nicki Minaj for the project.
"I definitely will have Drake on my album; definitely will have Nicki Minaj on there. I got something special I'm working with the team. You're going to have all your favorite artists on there. Me collaborating with Cash Money -- making amazing records and coming out with amazing songs. We're going to give you a classic now. I can tell you I was in the studio the other day with Kanye West. I don't want to give away too much information out there but know I'm working!"

No comments:

Post a Comment