tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ciara Confirms Problems With Her Label


Hit R&B singer Ciara recently confirmed that a letter to Jive Records describing her frustrations with the label, asking to get released from her deal, is in fact authentic. Although she didn't give many details, Ciara did say that letter also served as an eye-opener for her fans.
"You know what, I think the best thing for me to say is that that letter was from, you know, my heart, it comes from a real place and it was really about me talking to my fans and letting them know where I am and, you know, being real and honest," CiCi explained in an interview. "That was my reason for writing it and I guess it's better for me to take the letter for what it is and I don't want to say too much more right now but it really, again, was from a real place and I just wanted to say what I felt. And God-willing, I believe everything is going to work itself out. And fall into place the way it's supposed to. So right now I'm just enjoying myself, still working hard, it never changes. And I'll just be patient and let the chips fall into place the way they're supposed to."

No comments:

Post a Comment