tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Game Says He Can't Delay His RED Album Anymore


With fans eagerly awaitig a release fro The Game, the West Coast rapp admits that an extresive delayted release date could hurt him in the loing run, finishing up Game says he feeks like his time is running out.
"If I made muthaf*ckas wait ten years for The R.E.D. Album, that sh*t would probably sell one copy, I ain't going to lie," Game admitted in an interview. "I don't think I got that long. Everybody can't be Dre. He going to do his numbers, and I ain't taking a page out of his book. He might be the only one that could pull that off. There's timing and label politics involved, it ain't like you just press CDs and put them out, but my fans will be happy with the end product." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment