tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Game Respects Raekwon Despite Beef


West Coast rappper The Game recently gave details behind his beat fued with RZA which resulted inmm a cease-and-desist issued toward the emcee's "Heartbreaker" Purp & Patron mixtape record.According to Game, the dispute arose through a misunderstanding with RZA.
"RZA came to the studio, and he said, 'I got a beat for you,' " Game explained in an interview. "I said, 'It's dope.' He said, 'It's you. Use it for whatever.' I thought that meant 'use it for whatever.' I guess when we put it out, his camp or he was upset -- I don't know why -- when it came through like that. But there's no love lost. It's always respect for RZA. I grew up on Wu-Tang. I respect RZA most as a musician and what he's doing in movies and commercials. It's one love."

No comments:

Post a Comment