tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lil Kim Talks Nicki Minaj Not Paying Homage


Along with associate Keys, Lil Kim recently talked about Nicki Minaj not paying homage to her and other artists who came before her. "If you are going to completely mimic somebodys style, you could at least be like 'I fuck with her... I followed her.'" Keys says before Lil Kim jumps in to say "Im a real bitch, I love fucking with my ladies, I love the unity... At the end of the day, it's just about respect. When you come in the game just pay homage to those who paved the way for you."

Promising there will be more coming because Lil Kim says "I have a lot of shit to say, I have a story to tell.. stay tuned, this is a movie right here.. I'm going to let you know what's going on."

No comments:

Post a Comment