tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

50 Cent & Flloyd Talk Music & Fake Rappers


First 50 Cent said that dance music inspired some of his upcoming "Black Magic" album but now that he's home from touring, 5th says the album is going a whole other way. "I started working on it," 50 said last week in Los Angeles. "I been working on writing to a concept for Black Magic. ... I recorded 19 songs. Then when I got back to the U.S., I started writing to a different concept. I spoke to Em. He called me when I was starting in Detroit."
Boxer Flloyd Mayweather was there and says he has an album coming as well. "We're doing a compilation album," Money Mayweather said. "We'll probably launch it in the heat of the next bout," Fif said. "It'll probably be the biggest fight in the history of the sport." 50 Cent continued "It'll just make room for you to impact when [the hardcore] comes back," 50 assessed. "No one told the world to enjoy that [softer] music temporarily. I think a big portion of why people didn't want to hear the aggressive content is because the people conveying them were lying." "You got rappers in today's time, they get a small advance from their record label, get a bunch of tattoos, a few piercings on their face, go to jail for 10 or 20 days, [then] they killers," Mayweather weighed in. "Next time out, they rock stars. I think rap is crazy, but it's still very creative."

No comments:

Post a Comment