tgif

Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Drake Projected To Sell 475k First Week


Many people have weighed in on how much Drake would actually sell of his debut "Thank Me Later" album, now it seems we have some actual figures. According to BillBoard and one-day sales numbers, it looks like Drake will sell around 425,000-475,000 copies in its first week, ending June 20th. If the numbers hold to be true, it will mark one of the biggest sales weeks of the year for a single album.
Previously, T.I. talked about first-week sales and when asked what he think's Drake's debut "Thank Me Later" album will do, TIP said over 500 thousand. "I'm confident in my man," T.I. said about Drake's first-week. "I think if 500 [thousand] was the over, under, I would take the over. Given his potential and his presence, I would. I think that's safe, that's a safe bet. He hasn't put out a dud yet. He hasn't put out a dud, not even as a feature, so I think that warrants about a half [a million]."

No comments:

Post a Comment