tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

50 Cent On Beamer, Benz or Bentley Remix


It looks like Lloyd Banks snagged his G-Unit leader 50 Cent to be on a remix of his "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" remix. Previously Lloyd Banks said he would be doing regional remixes for the song and 50 Cent will be on the New York version. "I've got so much love and a good response on this record that it's actually going to have to be more than one remix because it goes by markets," Banks told VIBE, careful not to drop names. "You got Down South, you got the West coast, you got the East coast. Different regions take different records. I thought the Maino version was cool, I like the Joe Budden verse. Fab is cool too and there's so many more, but those are the ones that stick out to me. They're playing that Joell Ortiz version a lot in NY, too. I still think mine is the tightest, but hey [laughs]."

No comments:

Post a Comment