tgif

Photobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

Beanie Sigel Says He Will Smack Drake


Beanie Sigel recently called out new rapper Drake saying he would smack him. "I know all that f*ggot sh*t you poppin' and the little slurs on Drake and them's records and I'ma tell y'all little motherf*ckers something, y'all keep letting that n*gga get on records and pop sh*t. I'ma start coming at cha'll little n*ggas. I'll smack the sh*t outta Drake b*tch a**. All y'all n*ggas, f*ck all y'all. This is Broad Street Bully, B. Sig, I have no problem seeing anybody on site."

Drake wasn't Beanie Sigel's only target, as he also went off on Jadakiss. "Only thing I regret about that Roc-A-Fella sh*t was going at my n*gga Kiss," Beans said in an interview referencing his 2001 beef with Jadakiss. "I did that sh*t for you n*gga 'cause you were scared. You knew Kiss would have bit that a**. I should pull off my belt and whip that a**. You better watch who you worship, man."

No comments:

Post a Comment