tgif

Photobucket

Friday, December 3, 2010

Keri Hilson & Cee-Lo Talk Relationships


Hit R&B singer, Keri Hilson, recently sat down to discuss her personal life, in which she says she is currently single. Keri discussed the difficulties she has when it comes to trying to find the right partner that could lead to a long, fulfilling relationship. Talking with fellow singer Cee-Lo Green for a VH1 special, Keri Hilson went on to explain what issues she would not want deal with in an relationship.
"Every person has one," says the "Pretty Girl Rock" singer, who is currently on the dating scene. "My breaking point... I mean, there are many. We, as women, are such hopeless romantics, and I know I'm one of them and I tolerate a bit more than I should just wanting to make a relationship work. Just wanting to be held at night. Wanting to be on dates and be a woman, you know? ... If we're in a committed relationship, not only do you step out and cheat, you had unprotected sex and had a baby out of the situation. That is like the ultimate. 'OK, you cheated? Maybe we can work it out.' ... So a child is born of this side relationship you had, and I just probably could not do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment