tgif

Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

J Cole Prays To God That He Wins A Grammy


Roc Nation's own J Cole recently spoke about making a record that he thinks is worthy of a Grammy Award. Keeping details to a minimum, J Cole did mention the track is produced by Danjahandz.
"I have an incredible song that I hope wins a Grammy," Cole said in an interview. "I pray to God. It's such an incredible song. I love it...It's a really J. Cole song, but in single form, big radio form, but still emotional, really deep, thought-provoking type of song..It's still commercially acceptable with a really super duper hook that sometimes I can't believe I wrote like, 'Man, how did this hook come to me?' I wanna get somebody on the hook in particular and I just spoke with that person too, so we're gonna make that happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment