tgif

Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fat Joe Says He Will Never Make Pop Music


Terror Squad leader, Fat Joe, recently sat down to talk about his public image and why he says he will never try to sell more records by testing out the market with music outside of anything he does now. Joe says that he likes artists like Flo Rida and others but he refuses to make any kind of pop music.
"I'm in inspired because I'm all over the world. I love Flo Rida and all of them but I won't make that kind of music. I'll make some party music but it'll be more like urban party music, 'Lean Back' and 'Make It Rain.' Rather than straight pop. Once again, I love Pitbull, Flo Rida and the music they make but some artists can't really be respected if they take that lane. There's one thing to be featured on a hot song like that and do it yourself. When reggaeton got hot the record labels would [be] offering me stupid money to make a Spanish reggae tone album. I featured on a song or two from some people I respected but that's as far as I would go. "

No comments:

Post a Comment