tgif

Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Drake Talks Wayne & Being Taken Off Kanye Track


Young Money's new star Drake, recently stopped by Shade 45 where he spoke about Lil Wayne's current situation and how he has been since getting out of prison. Drake also went on to talk about being removed from Kanye's "All of the Lights" track from his new "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantansy" album.
''Kanye's creative process is ever-changing," Drake said in an interview. "We make music differently. I make what comes to me and I hate changing it, whereas 'Ye will change something 30 or 40 times to get it perfect...To each their own, and the change was to put all those people on it, and I [wasn't included]. That's completely okay...I can never sit here and tell you that's not one of my idols, that's not one of my favorite rapper...Whatever energy I've ever felt is irrelevant. When you ask me, 'What do I think of Kanye West,' I'ma always have something positive to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment