tgif

Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Diddy Does His Own Street Promotion


He isn't just a CEO of Bad Boy, he is also the head of his street marketing crew. P Diddy was recently out in the city doing promotion for his upcoming "Last Train To Paris" album.
"It's been a minute, I had to chill off the blogs for like, a good year and a half," Diddy said in a video. "I've been in the studio making that Last Train to Paris album. Album's done. I'm back out in the streets of New York. Shout-out out to L.A., Westside, thank y'all for the love. I was out in L.A. for like a year and a half. Man, it feels so good to be back home. I'm out here in these streets. This is my block right here. If y'all don't know what my block is, it's motherf*cking Broadway. Broadway's 'my' block...I own this sh*t and I'm back doing my thing. I'm back up in this b*tch. Walk with me, roll with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment