tgif

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meth Talks Odd Future & Wu Tang Comparisons


Wu-Tang member Method Man recently spoke about what he thinks of the media's comparisons between upcoming rap group Odd Future and his Wu-Tang Clan. Despite feeling its a little bit too early to compare the two, Method Man did admit to listening to their new music.
"That's what media does," Meth said in an interview. "They compare sh*t. Like when [retired boxing legend Mike] Tyson first came out, I remember them saying, 'He reminds me of a young Joe Frazier.' They always gotta compare something to something to give you a scale sort of speak -- If I was Odd Future, I wouldn't want to be compared to anybody. I love that group by the way, I love Odd Future. I like Tyler the Creator, that song 'Yonkers,' -- they're good, they're different. It's a breath of fresh air. Tyler the Creator. Very weird. But I'm into weird sh*t." (Soul Culture)

No comments:

Post a Comment